Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Weaving and Wrapping: decisions about content delivery

It looks as if that diagram that I did was really part of the Weaving process. What it showed me is that I don't really have quite enough information to make a "wow" project. I've been looking for additional information, and I think I'm making good headway. My next step will be to add to my Inspire diagram and then decide what format to deliver my project in (Powerpoint, Webquest, MSWord document, or Pathfinder are options that come to mind)

These folk seem to be making something good happen. I'm not sure yet if I can use any of the information in my project, but I thought I'd post it here until I have time to review it in more detail.

1 comment:

Lucorico said...

I've decided to create a simple Microsoft Word document for the delivery of my final product. I have printed a hard copy of the information that I have gathered so that I can process the information (Weaving) and will now begin developing the actual product. This step would be referred to as "Synthesis" in the Big 6 model created by Eisenberg and Berkowitz.